“LaraSocMed - Instagram Auto Post Multi Accounts” Documentation by “Grandong” v1.0
“LaraSocMed - Instagram Auto Post Multi Accounts”
Thank you for purchasing LaraSocMed. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thanks so much!
Table of Contents
- Server Requirements
- Setting Cron Job
- How to
- Sources and Credits
- PHP Code Explanation (If your theme uses PHP)
- Flash (If your theme uses Flash)
- API Usage (If your theme uses an API)
- Any additional unique features that need an overview
A) Server Requirements - top
- PHP >= 5.6.4
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- GD PHP Extension
- Curl PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
B) Installation - top
- Create new database then import larasocmed.sql
- Upload larasocmed.zip to your server then extract it.
Now open .env file, then change with your database detail
you can see your timezone here
C) Setting Cron Job - top
This is important step!
Now go to cpanel, then search cron job
in the Command field, put
php /home/CPANELHOMEDIR/PATH/TO/artisan schedule:run 1>> /dev/null 2>&1
change CPANELHOMEDIR/PATH/TO with your cpanel detail, Don't remove /artisan , then Click add new cron job
D) How to - top
Ok, if Installation and Setting Cron Job has been completed
- Go to your domain, if all your setting is correct, you will see login page.
Enter default login detail:
Change your login detail
- Go to Profile #on the top menu
Add Instagram Accounts
- Go to Accounts #on the top menu
- Click add button and enter your instagram login detail.
- Go to Maintenance #on the top menu
- IMPORTANT! you must click Clear Config before add first schedule LaraSocMed
- Go to Schedule #on the top menu
- Click add button.
You can choose, what you need to be crop image, landscape or portrait.
Your image caption, you can use hashtag or @username in the caption
Select account for post this schedule!
Select date and hour, when this schedule will be post to instagram!
this option for how long delay your post per account #depending on the server specification
E) Sources and Credits - top
I've used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing LaraSocMed. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the app on codecanyon, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.
Go To Table of Contents